Call for Speakers
Share your story, voice your success.
If you have an intranet or digital workplace success story, cautionary tale, innovation or POV to share, submit to be a speaker at the 2023 Digital Workplace & Intranet Global Forum conference (since 2008).
We are looking for two or three new speakers to present their case study or lessons learned presentation at this year’s conference, October 10 & 11, 2023. Join the all-star cast already assembled from some of the most successful Fortune 500 organizations in North America, and Europe. Speakers can also represent small and non-profit organizations – any organization that has a great story to tell or showcase.
Session topics include but are not limited to:
* Intranet design / redesign
* SharePoint intranet case study / or alternative technology to SharePoint
* Employee engagement
* Digital workplace planning and management
* Internal communications, channel management
* Multimedia use (videos, podcasting, blogs, wikis, etc.)
* Digital employee experience
* Artificial intelligence
Proposals are reviewed by expert conference team. The proposals are evaluated in whole or in part on the following criteria:
* The presenter tells a good story (or a story fraught with problems overcome or in the process of overcoming), and shows great examples
* Topic is timely for the industry today and will attract attendees
* Subject matter is cutting-edge or presents new ideas, presented in a creative and engaging way
* Abstract and title of the session demonstrate the intent concisely
* Learning objectives and learning level are well-defined and support each other
* Potential for audience interactive participation (e.g. Q&A)
* Speaker presentation skills and experience
* Speaker is knowledgeable, engaging and experienced on the topic submitted
Submit your idea or suggestion viat the Contact Us button above or email us at [email protected] prescientdigital (dot) com