There is room for one more speaker at the 2020 Digital Workplace & Intranet Global Forum in New York City, now being held virtually, online, October 1 and 2. If you’re interested, and have a compelling intranet case study presentation, and are capable of speaking for 45 minutes (or a streamlined 25-minute rapid fire presentation), then we’d like to hear from you.
Speakers are chosen based on the quality of their case study and supporting data. Some presentation guidelines to note:
- Sessions must focus on the intranet or accompanying tools or applications within the digital workplace, but can focus on people, process or content (content management)
- Presentations should be tailored to a non-technical audience as most are business owners and managers often in comms.
- Each session should be highly visual with most slides focused on showing the intranet (or screenshots)
- Presentations should be accompanied by a PowerPoint, and run approximately 40 minutes (or 20 for streamlined)
- Text heavy presentations are not accepted; consultant presentations are not accepted, unless in case study form
- Keynote and workshop speaking opportunities are by invitation only
- The majority of accepted speakers tend to be senior-level professionals
- Presentations must contain no sales pitch
- All speakers must provide a final presentation and attendee handouts one week in advance. An overview with screenshots is due at the time of acceptance.
In return, all speakers will be able to attend the full conference, and receive two guest passes ($1000.00 value). If selected to speak, your title, company and bio with picture will be promoted on the website and program.
To discuss a speaker’s role, please contact:
Toby Ward, Conference Chair
toby (at) prescientdigital.com