Shauna Fields has been working in communications and marketing for over 16 years. Today, she oversees internal communications for collaborative tools at GoDaddy, helping to steer tool selection, launch, and content strategies. She’s worked in organizations of 10 to 10,000 employees and enjoys strategizing for and leading any project that bridges digital tools, human communication, and change management. She shares her expertise on rethinking the employee user experience at intranetsarehard.com. She lives in the Phoenix area with her husband, a fellow Sun Devil, three kids and lots of pets.
This presentation will provide a high-level overview of how GoDaddy cleaned up their existing intranet instance and implemented governance for its free-spirited, 8,000+ workforce worldwide. Key takeaways include:
· Why most companies have this problem
· How to rally the troops and gain buy-in
· How to assess your site’s content
· How to organize the site with the employee audience in mind
· How to keep it (mostly) clean